If you’re reading Cashville Skyline, you understand and agree to the following:
- Like all web servers, Cashville Skyline collects basic information about our visitors. This includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps, and referring pages. None of this can personally identify any of our visitors. The information is used to continually make improvements to our website.
- Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and their affiliated companies may be controlled by cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Learn how to opt out of Google’s cookie usage. As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google’s own privacy policies.
- If you are concerned about cookies, you can make changes to your browser settings to disable them. It’s recommended to enable or disable cookies on a site-by-site basis.
- If you subscribe to our email list, you will only ever receive emails from Cashville Skyline. However, all visitors have the right to unsubscribe at any time.
- Cashville Skyline contains affiliate links to other websites. We don’t claim or accept responsibility for their privacy policies.
- Cashville Skyline takes every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
- Cashville Skyline will never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
- Comments are available to all readers, however, Cashville Skyline has the right to remove them for any reason.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to email us at Kate(@)CashvilleSkyline.com.